Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Lance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo Surgeon
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Echo Surgeon

Squad : Viper (LS) Squad Leader

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

As your new leader i hope to take this squads potential to its maximum state, but first i need to get to know you guys. So this new topic is for you guys to introduce yourselves, and extra questions you may have for me or concerns.
Back to top Go down
Echo Surgeon
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Echo Surgeon

Squad : Viper (LS) Squad Leader

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Also I forgot,
Add me viper squad

my gamertag is echo surgeon
just as my username
Back to top Go down
BerserkButchy_
Private
Private
BerserkButchy_

Squad : Viper (LS) Squad Member

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 pm

hello Viper
I am BerserkButchy(it doesn't have the line at the end! gamertag, and that's if you want to add me) I'm a private. I live in niles, OH and I'm 15 and a half . I live with my parents but visit my father on the 2nd weekend of every month (I don't have xbox there just playstation). I've only been playing halo since reach and that was after I borowed my friends. I feel most comfy playing squad slayer, team SWAT, living dead, team sinipers, firefight, arena, and team squad. My strong points are any gun after a few minutes. My weak points are the graivty hammer and the energy sword on living dead and shotgun when I'm the zombie. I get on at anytime I can cause I share said xbox w/my little bro, my scheudle is random. If you see me on and want to play just invite me I'll come a running. Please don't inivte when I'm on Netflix (It's my exuse fo popcorn! and no not like or DC for halo it's really me or my brother).

Last edited by BerserkButchy_ on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thantheman69?feature=mhee
SpatialAgate57
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SpatialAgate57

Squad : Hammer (LS) Squad Leader

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm

What is up viper!!! I am the squad assistant and live in gravios mills,MO and I am on most of the time but not at the moment cause my internet is down and im doing this from my phone which is supposed to be smart but its not being smart!! Lol!! Im mostly playin team snipers, swat, big team battle, or infection feel free to add me on xbox live my username is the same as on here!!!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Atomic Tea
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
Atomic Tea

Squad : Halo Divison Commander

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 am

I'm the new guy in Viper. My GT is Atomic Tea, feel free to add me. I'm in love with BTB and Swat, though lately I've been getting my butt handed to me in Swat...I think I need more practice. I'm a pretty good gunner in any vehicle except the rocket hog.. I like capture the flag, it's pretty fun. Not much of a sniper in close quarters, though if it's long range like Hemorrage, then I can snipe fine.

I think there is a practice tonight, so I hope to see you all there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys   Hey guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Lance :: Halo Division :: The Cartographer :: Viper (LS) Squad-
Jump to: