Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Lance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACTIVITY (a little more)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ACTIVITY   (a little more) Empty
PostSubject: ACTIVITY (a little more)   ACTIVITY   (a little more) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Alright, as your brand new DC of the Halo division. The first thing i would like to say is that i dispise the fact that the Black Ops division is doing waaay better than us in just about EVERYTHING, such as, activity, teamwork, activity, they have more people, activity, activity, activity, activity, activity, activity, activity, activity, activity. I cant stress enough we need to stay ACTIVE!! if you start to get bored of Halo, like everyone does, just start a party up and go play some random shit. Like me SpatialAgate and Starburst did, we went and played multi team. Which i didnt know until then, is insanly fun when you have friends playing with you. Hell, any game is more fun when you have friends.

In summary, i want people to be active. There are going to be some changes around here unless we start to see more activity (squad leaders) "hint" "hint".

Also, not previously stated, we all need to make a big recruitment push. Whenever you are playing, send at least one message to a random on your team asking them if they would like to join.. Of course make sure that they are enjoyable to play with, if they accept your invite, play a few games with them. dont worry so much about skill just yet. we just need dedicated ACTIVE players.

Thank You,
BHartnett2010
Back to top Go down
x DESPAlR x
Crimson Lance Commander
Crimson Lance Commander
x DESPAlR x

Squad : Clan Commander

PostSubject: Re: ACTIVITY (a little more)   ACTIVITY   (a little more) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Well said...guys Halo is like this Divisions primordial ooze, this clan wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Reach...So lets keep it going, lets keep it strong!
Back to top Go down
https://lance.4umer.com

PostSubject: Re: ACTIVITY (a little more)   ACTIVITY   (a little more) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I know I am apart of call of duty but ill start getting on halo to help you guys recruit more members for reach, because i know we need a well rounded clan and i don't want call of duty being bigger then halo. Especially when that is what this clan was founded on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTIVITY (a little more)   ACTIVITY   (a little more) Empty

Back to top Go down

ACTIVITY (a little more)
Page 1 of 1