Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Lance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x DESPAlR x
Crimson Lance Commander
Crimson Lance Commander
x DESPAlR x

Squad : Clan Commander

The End Empty
PostSubject: The End   The End EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 am

The Crimson Lance was an experiment on running a clan the way I wanted to run it. Unfortunately, this forum and the site we used before hand just weren't running the way that I needed them to.

The clan never got to where I needed it to, and I have to many real world things on my plate to be running this as much as I have been. I appreciate everyone who stuck by and gave us a chance.

Truth be told, im not really into the games we support, Reach was never in my opinion a very good game, and CoD is so unrealistic its frustrating to play.

That being said, I am leaving the clan, I know FL3X has already made arraignments to leave the clan as well, and I believe Hart is also leaving.

My apologies to all Crimson Lance members, good luck in all of your future endeavors. This site will probably remain up, if someone wants admin rights and wants to figure all of this admin stuff out I will pass that stuff over to them.

Good luck guys...

x DESPAIR x
Back to top Go down
https://lance.4umer.com

The End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Lance :: The Great Hall :: Announcements-
Jump to: