Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Lance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Be Shy...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x DESPAlR x
Crimson Lance Commander
Crimson Lance Commander
x DESPAlR x

Squad : Clan Commander

Don't Be Shy... Empty
PostSubject: Don't Be Shy...   Don't Be Shy... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 pm

...We don't bite...hard... What a Face

If you are here interested in joining our clan, please check out the Apply Within Forum...you need to be a registered member to do so, its easy and free, so knock yourself out! cheers

Just a brief explanation, I know that a lot of clan sites are all super duper awesome, but in the Crimson Lance, we feel that, that is just plain rtarded (yep you read it right). Our staff doesn't want to spend hours and hours a day on the site, we joined this clan to play same as you! Basketball

The purpose of this site (aka a forum)...is to one, have a centralized location where we can post what we represent in gaming. Two, let the new people who either joined or want to join know what we expect, all new folks have the freedom to leave this clan at any time they feel that it isn't living up to their expectations. We just want to put out there that, this is our Clan, and we run it the way we want, may sound childish, but hey, like I said, freedom to leave...And hey, if something isn't to your liking, we aren't straight, stiff boards who are like..."well thats the way it is, thats the way it has been for generations...blah blah, vomit, blah blah"

This is a community, a community works together to accomplish the tasks at hand...I don't know everything, I'm not the best at video games, or even running a clan...if you know a way that works better than what we are doing, don't be shy about bringing it up (use the proper channels, but DON'T BE SHY)...If I find out, staff are purposely not sending up ideas, ill skull drag them through virtual hell...

This is a gaming community, if you have a way that you think will enhance or enrich the experience, by all means...Lets hear it! First and foremost, we are a team...and if we can't communicate were dead...D..E..D...dead (virtually of course), but also not...I want to see this clan flourish and I want members of this clan to enjoy playing...

So...in short, we have a simple site, for simple information...post up, drop in, and we'll see you on the field!

Grymlock
Crimson Lance Commander
Back to top Go down
https://lance.4umer.com

Don't Be Shy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Shy...   Don't Be Shy... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi The DR IS IN
Back to top Go down

Don't Be Shy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Shy...   Don't Be Shy... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 am

Well said sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Be Shy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Shy...   Don't Be Shy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Be Shy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Lance :: The Great Hall :: Warriors Hall-
Jump to: