Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Crimson Lance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Lance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No practice yet again????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Clown
Private
Private

Squad : Hammer (LS) Squad Member

No practice yet again???? Empty
PostSubject: No practice yet again????   No practice yet again???? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Hey people.

We have how many people in Hammer. The only person I see online right now is Atomic Tea. What I do know is that we had practice scheduled for tonight. What that means is Hammer Squad plays together and goes over a few things. Currently I see only myself and Atomic Tea online. Does this mean that there is no practice yet again???

If we aren't going to have practice can someone please post that there is going to be no practice?? I have other things that I could be doing than sitting here waiting for people to come online. You'll have to excuse my frustration. But, this is the 2nd week in a row that practice was arbitrarily cancelled. Maybe you guys have stuff to do or places to be... If that's the case fine.. but at least post and say your not going to be there. I'm going to wait here until 11pm EST which is 9pm MST and practice was scheduled for 8pm MST. After that I'm loggin out. This is insanity boys.

~Split/Clown/Joe

Last edited by D.Clown on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Clown
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: No practice yet again????   No practice yet again???? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 pm

update:

Capt Starburst is now online. Where is the rest of hammer... Let's go guys!
Back to top Go down
D.Clown
Private
Private

PostSubject: good time   No practice yet again???? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Even though some people were late and some didn't show up.. once a few more people got on we had a good time...

I got disconnected from xbox live for some reason. And now I can't get back on.. so my bad for quittin out on you guys there in our 3rd consecutive powerhouse game

Catch ya later!

And remember to post if your not going to be online for practice it makes things so much easier!

~Split/Clown/Joe
Back to top Go down
Atomic Tea
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
Atomic Tea

Squad : Halo Divison Commander

PostSubject: Re: No practice yet again????   No practice yet again???? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't think anyone in Viper HAS been on in the last 5-6 days. It's getting frustrating, I'll agree to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No practice yet again????   No practice yet again???? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 pm

It is frustrating believe me... I wont be able to go to the practice tonight... im gonna be working from 6pm to 4am so unless you guys are on at 4 i cant make it lol. but if you guys are on at the scheduled time i can give you points for attending the practice. just let me know if anyone else shows up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No practice yet again????   No practice yet again???? Empty

Back to top Go down

No practice yet again????
Page 1 of 1